I enjoy solving problems.
- Effective communicator and collaborator able to understand and work with teams across departments and disciplines.
- Sharp eye for visual design with an emphasis on usability, grids & layout, typography, and motion.
- Analytical mind that’s able to construct clear wireframes and information architecture.
- Impeccable production skills in both design & code. From sketch to prototype to final product I take pride in my craft.
- 15–20 years experience with Adobe’s Creative Cloud, 18 years Flash and ActionScript, 4 years with Autodesk’s Scaleform.
Heroes of the Storm
- Worked with stakeholders to design features focused on player acquisition, retention, and quality of life.
- Designed features with players, streamers, viewers, and esports in mind. The ways we consume games are growing.
- Launched “Heroes Brawl” game mode and first 3 months of weekly content (highlighted at BlizzCon 2016).
- Extensive wireframing and documenting. Prototyping features, functionality, and motion, across a wide range of tools.
UI / UX Designer & Designer
Red Dead Redemption II
- Helped lead vanguard of UI / UX team to establishing design, motion, and frameworks for project.
- Built HUD Messaging system that could easily add new channels and designs while maintaining a simple script interface.
- Migrated and maintained UI systems between projects as well as built tools to facilitate and speed up work flow.
Grand Theft Auto V (360, PS3, XB1, PS4, PC)
- Able to identify the needs of stakeholders to plan, design, and develop solutions that met or exceeded expectations on time.
- Strong liaison between multidisciplinary teams (art, design, code, UI / UX) across 8 studios worldwide.
- Core contributor to minigame UI (so many minigames!), pause menu, script driven dynamic leader board system, and more.